Saturday, March 1, 2008
Having taken pizza orders for delivery for many seasons, I think there are a few things that people should know before they call to order a pizza for delivery.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Barack Obama said he has successfully quit smoking cigarettes despite the pressures of a closely contested and lengthy presidential campaign.
"I've been chewing on this Nicorette, which tastes like you're chewing on ground pepper _ but it does help," the Democratic candidate said in an interview that aired Thursday on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."
February 29, 2008
#posted by chris
• Over ninety-five percent of people will yawn within twenty seconds of seeing another person yawn unless they have yawned within the past 90 seconds.
• Approximately eighty percent of people will yawn if they see an animal yawn.
• Emergency room doctors are very accustomed to treating people with dislocated jaws caused by yawning.
• The "yawning contagion", as it is referred to by behaviorists, generally develops at about age 19 months.
• Eighty-five percent of people who read about yawning will yawn.